Thursday, October 25, 2012

What Are You Working Toward This Year?

This year I’m working towards getting straight A’s, graduating from high school, going to a decent college and moving out of my mom’s house. The thing that I’m working towards the most is moving out of my mom’s house because I feel that it’s nothing like having your own space, your own rules and being able to just worry about yourself for once. I know living on my own would be harder than living with my mom because I’ll have more responsibilities but I’m willing to work for it. I feel that my mom has worked hard for seventeen years so it’s my turn to take responsibility for myself. I’m working towards getting all A’s because I haven’t had straight A’s since 6th grade and that was 6 years ago, so I think this year will be my year to shine again. I’m working towards graduating from high school because I’ve been here four years too long. My freshmen year I was so excited to be here now I feel that I have out grown Curie. I think that when I graduate I won’t miss or reminisce because these four years have been dreadful. I’m also working towards going to a decent college, preferably a four year college. Even though I am tired of school I have big dreams that I want to turn into reality so I know college is my only way. Hopefully all of the things I’m working towards get accomplished because right now all they are-are goals that I’m working on changing.



No comments:

Post a Comment