Thursday, October 25, 2012

Describe Your All-Time Best Experience With Either Preparing Or Consuming Food.

I remember when I went to the “Grand Lux Café” for the first time; they had some of the best food I’ve tasted in a long time. I ordered a well done steak with a bake potato and a molten chocolate cake with a strawberry daiquiri. When I started to cut my steak it was so tender that the knife slid right through it and it fell right off the bone. When I finally took a bite it was so good I felt like it was perfectly made just for me. It had all the right seasoning, it wasn’t too hot or too cold when they brought it to me and it was so juicy and had such a good after taste that I didn’t even need A1 sauce. When I was done with my delicious steak I had dessert. For dessert I ordered a molten chocolate cake which was great as well. Chocolate cake is my favorite and I was at a new restaurant so I was skeptical about getting it but I was glad I did. When they brought it to me it was so pretty, they decorated it like it was my birthday which made me even more eager to eat it. When I took a bite of it-it was so delicious I started to eat slow so I could savor the moment I even ordered another piece to go because it was too good to just eat one day. After eating my dinner and desert I topped it off with a strawberry daiquiri which was also good and I went home with a full belly and a satisfied smile and til’ this day I will never forget that time and I can’t wait to go back.


3 comments: