Thursday, October 25, 2012

How Are You Friendly or Unfriendly? What Seems To Make The Difference In The Way You Act?

I’m friendly when I’m around positive people. I believe that when the people around you are positive it makes you want to be positive. I’m also friendly around goofy people because I can be really goofy at times. I like to have fun so I like people who like to have fun. I attract interesting people that are friendly and like to do fun things without negative energy. When I have food I’m friendly too because I love to eat. If you give me good food I’ll become your best friend because food is like the key to my heart. The only time that I become unfriendly is when I’m around people that are negative or have attitudes all the time. I know that everyone has bad days but you shouldn’t let everyday be a bad one. I live by the philosophy that life is too short so you might as well live it. I must admit that I do have a attitude problem though. It could be the littlest thing that just turns my on button off because I have a short temper and low tolerance for some people. I could be the nicest person but if you do something that I feel is wrong I turn into a different person. The main things that make me change my whole demeanor is when someone tells a lie or dislikes me for no reason.  Throughout my life I’ve had to deal with that so many times that I have no tolerance for it. I feel that a liar is a cheater and a cheater is a thief and I just don’t like people like that in my presence. I also hate when a person dislikes me for no reason. I don’t understand how someone could dislike another person when they haven’t even got a chance to actually know the person but that happens frequently in my life.

2 comments:

  1. love the quote from Eminem and the pictures because Im short and proud to ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you are a dork. saying food is the key to your heart made me crack up because im here munching out on some chips and a rice krispie. but who doesnt like food

    ReplyDelete