Thursday, December 13, 2012

Do You Discuss Sex With Your Parents?

Unlike some children and their parents, my mom and I have a very strong bond. We talk about everything from school, to friends to relationships and sex. Even though she’s my mom we’re friends too and I can always come to her for advice or just when I need someone to listen to what I have to say. When we first start talking about sex she was happy that I felt comfortable talking to her about something like that even though she wasn’t encouraging me to do it she informed me of all the things about it. Most parents would scare their children by making sex seem like the most horrible thing but my mom told me facts and I love that about her. She was honest with me and told me that she hoped that I would wait till marriage but if I didn’t make sure it was the right time and the right person and I took those words to heart. I feel that since I can talk to her about sex we won’t ever have to hide anything from each other and our relationship will stay strong because sex is something that a lot of teenagers keep hidden but my mom is always there to help me through my problems not to judge me or mislead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment